Friday 24 February 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

For the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge the theme is "anything goes." 




To create the background I used Mermaid Lagoon, Festive Berries and chipped saphire distress inks on Neenah Solar White cardstock.  Following I cut the cardstock with the largest SSS stitched rectangular dies.  Then I stamped with SSS Seeing Stars stamp set with Versamark ink and embossed with silver and white embossing powders.  I also stamped stars straight with Versamark ink.  Finally, I created watermarks by sprinkling water with a water brush.  To create the label, I cut a piece of black cardstock and stamped the sentiment with silver Encore ink.  Final touches were adding SSS Moonshine sequins.

2 comments:

  1. Your background is perfect for your stars, Soleil! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete