Wednesday 15 March 2017

My favorite Nut Thank you card



A Thank you card featuring Neat and Tangled My Favorite Nut Stamp set.  I used black Hero Hues black dye ink to stamp the cute critters in the nut on Canson XL cold press watercolor paper.  After that, I colored the image with Gansai Tambi watercolors.  I used the Neat and Tangled coordinating dies to cut the image after it was dry and also cut a few of the little nuts and hearts from the stamp set, after this I stamped the images to give them more shape.  Separately, I cut the thank you sentiment from some black cardstock with the My Favorite Things Die-namics Thank You.  I cut the sentiment four times and glued it together with Ranger multi-medium matte to make it more dimensional.  I colored the sentiment with the clear Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.  I used a craft paper card base, and stamped the nut stamp repeatedly with brown ink.  I attached the watercolored critter image, the small nuts and hearts with foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment